Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Namaste!

Share This Post
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Google+ Share to Stumble Upon More...


And welcome to my blog. I am very pleased to have you with me on my journey. I will use this blog as a journal in which I will keep my notes through the road to myself, the various paths I take and the crossroads I face. It will be a way of describing my inner thoughts and emotions, my hopes, my fears, my realizations, my drawbacks and my progress and I hope that some of you may find similarities and (in the future) some of you might get inspired of embarking on your own journey. Most of all I hope that through this journal I will have the blessing of meeting common minded people, co-travelers of a similar parallel trip with whom I can share, discuss, help and be helped in becoming better and taking steps further down this rocky path.

Namaste!


(Photo from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know your opinion, please leave a comment!